Thursday, February 2, 2017

#Coolest Classroom

Guess who is one proud and excited teacher?
I am!!
I received an email regarding a contest for teachers taking a selfie with their class with the hashtag "coolest classroom".  On Tuesday, I told my students about the contest and suggested we enter, but explained how so many other classes were entering and that we might not win.  Before taking our selfie, I asked the children to think about why we are the "coolest classroom".  The list was long and so heartfelt, but with only 140 characters on Twitter, I could only list a few in my tweet.



This morning, while we were in the gym for morning recess, I received an email notifying us that we had won the contest!  Thankfully we were in the gym because there were loud screams of excitement!  Who could blame them?!  I was surprised and thrilled as well!


A huge THANK YOU to KidsFit and Action Based Learning!!

I am new to Twitter.  Feel free to follow me @mrslibbyFM!  :)

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's awesome! Great job Mrs. Libby's class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we have the coolest classroom! Mrs. Libby's class is #1 and the Patriots are the World Champions!!! This is all very exciting, and I am so proud of you! I hope you don't win "The Most Tired Classroom" today...I know one little girl who wouldn't stay in bed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you, Mrs. Martin!
      All of the students were very excited this morning about the Patriots win, but they still settled down, got right to work, and had wonderful listening and expected behavior for the day! I bet the children will sleep well tonight!

      Delete
  3. This is AWESOME!!! This means Mrs. Libby and Miss T are the coolest teachers!!! I always tell Joseph that I wish I could be in his class... Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete