Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Guest bloggers

In case you haven't noticed, I have some pretty incredible writers in Room 117.  I can't believe these children came in knowing only letter names and some sounds.  Now they are writing full stories with interesting adjectives and a lot of detail.  I decided to allow my students to be guest bloggers for the remainder of the year!  They are going to share with you about parts of our day or special events while showcasing their amazing writing skills.  They will use a graphic organizer to help organize their thoughts before writing the post.  I will type the post for them.  Up first is Jordyn.  She will be sharing about our special BOKS (Build Our Kids' Success) session we had last Friday.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment