Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A time to give thanks

It has been a busy month filled with lots of learning and fun.  We made sure to slow down and take time to remember what we have to be grateful for and all that we are fortunate to have in our lives.  Our family, friends, our school, and our pets were at the top of everyone's list.


Students were excited they got to wear pilgrim hats and have their own Thanksgiving feast.  




















I made a giant turkey for my bulletin board.  Boys and girls thought it was just a decoration until I started carving it.  They were very excited the turkey was filled with popcorn!



I am very thankful for my kind, caring, smart students that I get to work with each day.  You make me smile and enjoy my job.  A heartfelt thank you to their parents for your support and communication.  You are raising some pretty wonderful children!


I hope everyone has a relaxing Thanksgiving filled with lots of family time and delicious food!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment