Sunday, November 27, 2016

A time to give thanks

It has been a busy month filled with lots of learning and fun.  We made sure to slow down and take time to remember what we have to be grateful for and all that we are fortunate to have in our lives.  Our family, friends, our school, and our pets were at the top of everyone's list.


Last Wednesday, students were surprised they got to wear pilgrim hats and have their own Thanksgiving feast.  Thank you to parents who donated napkins, plates, juice, popcorn, and corn muffins.

 


















I made a giant turkey for my bulletin board.  Boys and girls thought it was just a decoration until I started carving it.  They were very excited the turkey was filled with popcorn!


Ms. Teixeira brought in her GoPro.  The kids loved it!  Thanks Miss T. for creating the video below!



I am very thankful for my kind, caring, smart students that I get to work with each day.  A heartfelt thank you to all of the parents for your support and communication.  You are raising some pretty wonderful children!


I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving filled with lots of family time and delicious food!
 
 
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful party! I can't believe there was popcorn inside the turkey!

    Everyone made such lovely hats and turkeys that they brought home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Thanksgiving feast and a great idea carving the turkey and being surprised with the popcorn... I loved watching the video of all the students saying Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete